Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Website!

I know I have been a terrible blogger thus summer/spring heck for about the past year. Anyway this summer every chance I have had to sit down at the computer I have been working on one thing- MY NEW WEBSITE! Check it out and I would love any feedback that you all have!!

www.KyhlwoodFarm.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

www.gofastek.com

January 22, 2014 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home