Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Horse for Boyfriend

Oh yes- I almost forgot. Boyfriend and I talked today (first time since Friday of last week!) and he wants a horse. I am excited that he wants to get into riding more. Last spring it took me a while to convince him to get on a horse (then the same day it took me a while to convince him to get off). I am thinking maybe a horse that he can ride while he is here but that would also be a good lesson horse so that it has a job when he is back home in England.

This picture is by me... along with many other things I like to experiment with the camera (Though I do feel it would be offensive to proper photographers to call myself something to that effect...)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home