Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ROOMIES!?!?

So for the past year and a half I have been trying to convince Tada (my best friend from University) to move out to Iowa. She just called and there is a good possibility that she will be moving out here this spring for work! I am SO excited I had to tell someone. Not only am I thrilled that she will be in Iowa but she might actually live with me!
I have to admit that although I LOVE living out here on the farm, living alone in a five bedroom house can get quite lonely. Tada and I lived in a house together our senior year at uni and it was a BLAST. I am SO excited.
ALSO my friend C and her 2 yr old little girl E (seriously the cutest little girl in the world) have been thinking about possibly moving out here as well! Her current roomie is possibly moving for a different job and their rent is kind of high so I suggested that they move in with me. I have plenty of room and E loves it out here with the horses, dogs, cats, trampoline, woods, etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cbaby said...

E does love being out there. She talks about the trampoline, horses and you all the time.

October 22, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Sounds like a plan to me. Five empty bedrooms need occupants. And the company would certainly be fun for you, especially since you know the "roomies" as well as you do so you'd get along.

October 22, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home