Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Yesterday was LOVELY!

So yesterday I got to pick Boyfriend up from the airport!! I am so happy he is here as I have missed him so much. Since I can't drive C & E picked me up around noon and we went to Carlos O'Kelly's (don't know if I spelled that right) for lunch. Then we ran to Wal-mart to pick up shampoo and such for Boyfriend. Then we drove to the airport (about an hour) and E fell asleep in her car seat. C and I had a good long chat. I see her all the time but I still feel like I miss her because we don't often just sit and chat. It was good to spend some time with her. We were early to the airport so we ran over to a near by show grounds where a palomino show was just finishing up (it wasn't very impressive). Then back to the airport! Boyfriend was just walking out to get his bag when we walked in. Yay!!
Oh and the horses are thrilled about their new pasture! I don't think they totally know what to do with themselves! I will get some pictures of them out there once I am a bit more mobile. Off to lunch with Boyfriend now!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cbaby said...

WOOO It was fun. So we need to get together sometime to plan Katie's baby shower. Since we're having at Casie's house, I talked to Casie to see when she could get together with us to go over some details.
Also, loved the post today. It was really nice just chatting with you on the way to CR.

June 15, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home