Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vickey Update

I am going to see her/possibly pick her up this weekend. I am taking the trailer. She is healthy and up to date on everything and if I really like her I don't want to have to leave her there another week or two because I didn't bring the trailer. Since she is free the owner says that the first person to pick her up gets to take her. Which also worries me because she isn't by any means a beginner horse but people hear free horse and their common sense goes out the window.
I'M COMING VICKEY!!
PS She needs a new name. I am not a person that likes horses with people names. Notice the other horses I have named are called Titan and Love. I don't mind if it comes from their registered name but when it is just a random normal person name I'm not a fan. Love was actually Jody when she got here. Also there is a woman in town that is called Vicky and I can't stand her. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicku B said...

Post a picture of her when you get her and maybe then we can have a better sense of what her name should be...so excited for yoU!

February 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck - hope all goes well! Nicku is right - I can't do names without seeing the horse!

February 3, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I too would need to see her, but considering the circumstances, something like Caprice or Serendipity might be appropriate.

Or you could just call her "Freebie." *VBWG*

February 6, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home