Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Monday, July 6, 2009

NOOOOOO!!!!! (eventually turning to tears...)

I accidentally deleted ALL the photos on my camera. I am SO mad. I have pictures of Fiance's visit and LOADS of other pictures. There were 856 pictures on the camera and now there are ZERO. We had just finished taking some AMAZING pictures of Missy free jumping to post on her for sale ad. They were freaking AWESOME and I am an idiot and now they are gone.
I do blame it all on K.
Does anyone know if there is any way to recover pictures that you have inadvertently deleted????? PLEASE?!?!?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Oh, geez...no. On the computer the files still exist, but does that work with a camera? I have no idea. Hope someone comes to the rescue. So very, very sorry.

July 6, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Do an Interet search for "deleted pictue recovery." There are some software programs out there. I didn't look too far, but apparently there are ways to get the pictures back. (I used Google search "deleted picture recovery" you could add +"digital camera" )

July 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Polka Dot Ponies said...

I did it!!
I went to the sony website for help and got it sorted out!! YEAH for the Sony help page!! It recovered all 856 pictures!!

July 6, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home