Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gus-Gus

I almost forgot to write about Gus!

Gus is a new boarder horse. He is only 6 months old and is a doll. He is a reg. breeding stock paint. His registered name is Nota Lota Fancy. He is a sweet little guy and Titan is loving having a new pasture buddy. They move around the pasture together. Even if one goes to get a drink of water the other follows along and dips his chin into the waterer at the same time. Though I think that Gus is a bit more atached to Titan than the other way around. If I take Titan out of the pasture then Gus whines at the gate, where if I take Gus out Titan nickers at him as we leave then just goes back to munching.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home