Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Dog update!

So after some e-mailing with different shelters and 'foster homes' I have narrowed it down a little bit but also added one. I still really like Max, Bear, Amity and Goliath. (Boyfriend likes Bear and Max the best). I went to see Myles and although he was sweet he dragged me all over creation when we went for a walk outside. There were a few at the shelter that I liked but they were all younger except one called Kate who is a 3 year old lab and like 10 other things mix. She and I got along quite well and she was sweet but there were 3 other families that took her out for walks just while I was there and so I don't think she will be a the shelter long.


I only added one more to the list and his name is Chance. He is a great dane/lab mix. He is 4 years old and has great manners. He knows sit, lay down, stay, shake, etc (his foster mom says he is very well trained). He gets along great with dogs, cats and horses. He had a rough start and for the majority of his first 4 years he was chained out in someone's yard.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Oh, he's cute too! How about one of each??? *G* Could this be any harder?

Did someone win your heart over the others?

Of course, "Chance" is a good name as my young horse shares the moniker. And, with a start in life like that, he surely does deserve a good home.

But so do the others!!! Argh!! I am staying out of this. Go with your instinct. Trust your feelings and intuition. Go see each one again and see which one tells you he/she wants to go home with you.

November 10, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home