Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good old Fugly.

I was reading the post on one of my favorite blogs, Fugly Horse of the Day, and loved today's post- if you haven't read it check it out.
I was also thinking that with the new 28 acre pasture we have just finished I have more of an ability to help than I had previously thought. I only have 6 horses on the pasture now and would be more than willing to take on a few more to help someone out. It would be a huge bonus if it was a horse that would be suitable for lessons but definitely not a requirement.
If there is anyone in northeast Iowa who needs an inexpensive place to keep their horse or even needs help in finding a horse a new home I would be more than willing to help out. Just post a comment and I will get you my phone number so we can chat and you can come check the place out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home