Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grey's Night!!


Thursday is one of my favorite nights of the week! The girls get together every week and we make or order dinner and sit and gab until Grey's Anatomy comes on. We catch up on each other's weeks during the commercials and chat about our up coming weeks. It is great to have a standing date and one night a week I know I will get to hang out with the girls. I love you girls!
(We agree that the whole Denny thing is weird but we are glad Hahn is gone. Next week looks crazy!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home