Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Monday, December 15, 2008

A few shots from this week.

Since it is so chilly outside and I am waiting for the washer to be done to switch over a load I thought I would entertain you all with a few pictures from the past week. They are all of the cats and dogs as I keep forgetting to take the camera out to the barn with me and I can't be bothered to trek out into the cold just for pictures.
This is how we feel about the cold. Chance- just being Chance.




Snuggling up to sleep (Tess and Chance)





My old girl Murphy.



Just one of the many attempts to take a decent picture.




Mo's 2 favorite things are ping pong balls (which he can only play with when we are watching so that Chance or Tess don't swallow it) and Chance's tail.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Regarding first your post below...it was nearly 70 here in NJ today. This is crazy weather all over the place.

Love the pics. And Chance is beyond adorable. Is that "adorablest?"

But my all time favorite is the picure of Mo enjoying Chance's tail. How cute is that???

We're chilling off again tomorrow, but I wish you warmer weather in the meantime. Those kinds of temperatures are simply not fair!!

December 15, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home