Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kitten Update.

The kittens are all gone. Except Lucy who is sitting on my lap right now but her new family is on their way to pick her up. I am keeping one and found homes for 2 but the others are going to a no kill shelter. I don't have to room or money to take care of that many kittens and the neighbors that actually own all of them don't want them. I think they will find homes easily as they are extremely friendly and get along with dogs really well. They are also good with kids. Maybe someone will pick one out as a Christmas present for a little girl. That would be nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

So hard to give them away, but it's for the best. A stray female had a litter here. I caught all but one, kept them inside for a few weeks, cuddling and socializing them. Then they went to a kitty rescue. All of them ended up in good homes.

I'm sure yours will too. Which one are you keeping?

November 29, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home