Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Wish List

  • Gift certificates to Home Depot/Lowes/Menard's (not sure which would be best... for when I need to buy things for my new fence this spring)
  • Cool picture frames- I would like to do kind of a collage above my bed but need neat frames.
  • Barnes and Noble gift cards! Yes seriously! I want to stock up on books while I have my employee discount and I won't work there after I have a nursing job! I already have quite the list of books that I need to read.
  • A 3 step mounting block. I prefer a 3 step but a 2 step would work as well. You can find it here
  • I need new brushes and love this little set.

  • I am also a big fan of this set as Cowboy Magic is on of my favorite things ever.
  • I am loving these boots. I can't put the picture up as it is copy righted. 7 1/2 regular ;)
  • I need a new English bridle. The last one I bought was for Scottie and that was when I was a freshman in high school. Needless to say it is pretty tattered.
  • A GPS!! I know nothing about them but I know I never have a clue where I am going. Something that told me where to go would be LOVELY!

  • Super Scrabble! It is TWICE as big as a regular scrabble! I have always thought that the house needed a scrabble game and what better one that a super scrabble!


Umm... I need to keep thinking... I should probably apologize to my sister as she won't be happy that there are mostly horsey things on here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

The three step mounting block is GREAT!! I have one.

And the GPS is wonderful as well. If you can convince your gift givers to get you those, Christmas would be super!!

December 6, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

i bought the two step block but wish i'd gone for the three (would have had to wait) ....and the oster set has been on my wish list for a while, and is still there...

December 31, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home