Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Pics of the Week

Little Miss Ella with Chance- They look each other straight in the face when they are both standing (Chance on all 4s)
Chance and his Mo. Just taking a nap.
This is how Mo feels about the weather... I think he is planning to hide for the next few months until it gets warmer....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the cat and dog photo. The cat is looking very comfy while the dog is more like "why must you lay on ME when you have such a large couch?"

January 30, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I vote for the animal pics. Small, adorable children are decidedly cute and loveable, but cuddly adorable kitties take the cute prize every time. And cuddly adorable kitties snuggled up to precious pooches are even better.

Chance looks quite settled in. Mo...well Mo looks to be an maximum contentment. Love them!!

January 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger s.hosch said...

OHMYGOD!!! Ella looks soo cute!! I have forgotten how adorable she is. I bet shes turing into quite the little lady now! Your animals are super cute too.

January 31, 2009 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Cbaby said...

Um I vote the Ella picture because shes completely being herself. There is no picture smile, she is just thrilled to be cuddling up to this huge dog and you can see it all over her face.
Its the best to see children creating a strong bond with animals.

February 2, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home