Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh yes-

I almost forgot to tell everyone that I hacked off all my hair today. Well not all but 12 inches which seems like a lot to me. Yesterday I was telling Boyfriend how annoying my hair was getting. It was hot and was so heavy that it was giving me a headache if I wore it up in a ponytail (my favorite hairstyle). Also I was just feeling the need for a change. So I decided to chop it all of and donate it to Locks of Love. This is the 3rd time I have donated my hair. I did it in 2004, 2006 and now 2009. Boyfriend took some pictures so I will be sure to post them once I get them on the computer. It is just barely at my shoulders and so far I like it. I will let you know if I still feel the same way in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Twelve inches long is short? Don't look at me. My hair is maybe two inches long or is that short?

Lovely idea to donate it, though.

June 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger alissa said...

cant wait to see it next weekend. among other things...

June 16, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home