Polka Dot Ponies

This will most likely be just a collection of my ramblings. I ride and train horses, so there is bound to be a lot of horse stuff. But I also just like to vent and this seems the perfect place.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Discovery!

So recently K and I were watching last seasons One Tree Hill (thank you Netflix) and discovered a new artist that we LOVE! Her name on the show is Mia but in real life her name is Kate Voegele. She is only 20 years old and has a great fresh new voice! She is very original and on her CD Don't Look Away she even includes the mandolin and accordian. She has been described as the female parallel to John Mayer. Check her out!! (the title of this blog is a link to her page- I don't know how to make links in the text yet!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home